The Bulldog Movers Scholarship
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student attending a college or university in the United States
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Applicant must be majoring in education, business, or logistics
Since 1982, Bulldog Movers has worked tirelessly to build a reputation that precedes us as a moving company both residents and businesses of Atlanta can trust. Because of our unremitting devotion to our customers’ satisfaction and unmatched level of service, we are now one of the largest movers in Atlanta.
As an aspiring entrepreneur, name 3-5 characteristics you believe a business owner should possess to be successful, and how those traits contribute to a thriving business.
Application & Submission
Mail original essay titled “Bulldog Movers Scholarship” with a copy of your official transcripts to:
Attn: Erik Christensen
4194 Northeast Expressway
Atlanta, GA 30340
*Please include .edu email address with submission for us to contact you.
*Note: This is an annual scholarship. The submission deadline is May 11th annually.
- Bulldog Movers will not sell or trade any applicant’s personal information, nor do we require a fee of any kind to apply for this scholarship.
- Winning student is required to share a photo for social media purposes.
- In the event that Bulldog Movers feels there are no suitable applicants, or winning student cannot provide proof of eligibility, we reserve the right to withhold disbursement.
- Students must reapply each year to be considered for this scholarship.
We will notify the scholarship winner and disburse scholarship no later than June 1st, annually.