Most movers offer interstate moving services, but what they don’t tell you is that your belongings could be transferred between many different moving companies, incurring many costs and fees – not to mention the headaches in keeping track of your valued property along the way. While the interstate moving company you hired may pack your items into a truck, they may then subcontract another company to ship it across state lines, and yet another out of state company to unpack. With Bulldog, you never have to worry about where your valuables are, whether they are properly taken care of, and if you are paying too much because the same Bulldog interstate moving team that packs up your home or business items is the same one that delivers and unpacks them – we never subcontract. And you get the added peace of mind that comes with the onboard tracking devices in all of our big red trucks.
- The option for custom-built wooden crates so that valuables such as pianos and chandeliers are well-protected
- An affordable moving quote with no hidden costs that includes labor, trucks, shrink wrap, tape, blankets, and floor and wall protectors
- Moving trucks that are larger than the standard trucks in Atlanta, GA, meaning fewer trips
- Options for cubicle and IT disassembly and reassembly for businesses
- A guarantee that you will never have to pay for boxes that are unused during your move
- Affordable space in our high-security 100,000-square foot facility
- And much more
We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we have the distinction of being the only Atlanta interstate moving company to win the coveted Consumer’s Choice Award for nine years straight and counting. The difference between us and other Atlanta long distance movers is in our professionalism and integrity. Experience the peace of mind that comes with the experienced team at Bulldog moving you anywhere in the country – or the world.
Call or email Bulldog Movers for your interstate moving and storage needs, and discover the difference that made us the official mover of The University of Georgia.