You don’t treat your antiques like just any other piece of furniture, so why would you let a moving company pack them the same as your other furniture. You need antique movers that fully understand how to keep your valuables intact. Bulldog Movers has been an estate removal specialist for more than 25 years, and we offer a level of protection for your historic paintings, pianos, pool tables, and collectables that other antique movers in Atlanta can’t match – such as custom-built wooden crating. Let the experienced Bulldog team carefully measure your priceless items and build a crate filled with Styrofoam and bubble wrap that perfectly fits them, ensuring that any movement inside will be minimal and non-damaging whether they travel locally or internationally. Bulldog Movers aren’t just antique movers; when you call us, you have access to all of our residential and commercial moving services, which are unsurpassed in the Atlanta area.
Our comprehensive services include numerous advantages, like:
- Complete packing, destination labeling, and unpacking
- A moving team is experienced, non-smoking, and full-time – never subcontracted
- The preliminary installation of floor, wall, and door covers to protect homes, apartments, and businesses from damage
- Available storage in our highly secure, 100,000 square foot warehouse
- A reasonable moving price that includes trucks, labor, floor and wall protectors, shrink wrap, blankets, tape, and even local moving tax and toll fees
- A fully licensed, insured, and bonded moving company
- And many more
Our professionalism and attention to detail has earned us the trust of Fortune 500 companies, movie studios, restaurant franchises, and more. And we are even the official movers of The University of Georgia. When searching for the most trustworthy antique movers for Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Peachtree City, Dunwoody, and beyond, look no further than Bulldog Movers.
To experience the difference professional antique movers can make, call or email Bulldog today.